While there I did make a dent on my Kim Diehl project. I actually finished all the applique! Yeah me!
I glued all the big pieces down
Then stitched with the tiny zig zag and some monofilament thread.
Then I added the darn berries... all 60 of them...
And I was able to call the applique done and start on my borders.
The first one is sewn on and I'm happy with it, but this second one is definitely not convincing me so I put it aside until I could get my hands on the new Diehl line for Henry Glass. I just got it a few days ago, so I'll be able to get back to this soon.
I drew a name via the random generator for the giveaway of the Laundry Basket goodies.
The goodies go to "one line lane"...
I hoping to hear from you soon to get this prize on it's way... Check your email.
Last but not least.
A big thank you to everyone that made a donation to Bands for Brad. The event itself was a great success. It's not too late to make a donation, the link to the donation page will remain up until the end of the month.
Stay tuned for a glimpse of what I did over the weekend!