and combined it with the florals of Momo's Freebird line.
The pattern came together like a dream. Very easy and with quick results.
Then it was just a matter of finding the right placement for the colors.
I did add a slightly larger border...
And failed to take that into account when I bought the backing for the quilt, which, in turn, caused my backing to fall a bit short of the mark. I had to be a little creative and make it a tad larger. I don't have a picture of it but I'll show it to you all when I get it back from Mary. Mary from over at Quilt Hollow agreed to quilt it for me so it would arrive at its destination in time to welcome it's new owner to the world.
I'm so happy I did something in July and I hope that this month will be more productive..