This weekend I had some time to work on Beth...
I made the edges last night and put them on the wall this morning.
I also finished all the stars.
I am only missing the four patch blocks.
I'm a bit excited that I'm so close to finishing this quilt. It has been on my TBM (To Be Made) list for so long...
I am thinking that I will add a border to enlarge the quilt, like Nicole did with her Elizabeth.
I need to play with the block placement but a few days on the wall should have things popping. Then I can move things around to avoid those common fabrics from 'touching'. Hey! I can go just so far on the scrappy feel.