I have been working on this one over the weekends.
Last weekend I finished all the blocks and got most of the rows sewn together.
This is how the quilt looked at the beginning of last weekend.
I had added the four square blocks and sewn the blocks into rows by the end of the weekend.
This weekend, I finished sewing the rows together.
I had completed the quilt as stated in the pattern on Saturday.
But I was looking to make it a bit bigger and added a few borders...
And finally, I stopped adding borders! LOL!
It ended being 83 -3/4".
I'm feeling pretty good about it.
The quilt was actually quite easy even though it looks sooo complex. Things that I'm still struggling with... all the stray threads! AG! I'm going to spend a good amount of time clipping those threads before sending to the quilter. Also, the size of the quilt requires that I purchase almost 8 yds of the fabric I wanted to buy for backing. A bit more than I wanted to spend and the few places that carry the fabric only have 6 yds. I'll have to buy it from different shops. I'm looking for alternatives. sigh.
Next, will be to cut the batting to size so when the backing is ready, I can just ship this out.
I'm really happy to have finished something!